- We believe The Holy Bible to be the inspired Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe Jesus Christ, conceived of the Virgin Mary, is the only begotten Son of the Father. Jesus was crucified, buried and rose from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor. (Luke 1:26-33; Hebrews 7:25)
- We believe in salvation through the confession of Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior. (Romans 10:9-10)
- There is only one living and true God. There are three persons in the Godhead: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:2,27; Matt 28:19; I John 5:7)
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Matt 3:11)
- We believe in the Second Coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. (I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 1:7)
- We believe in the sacredness of marriage between one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:24, Leviticus 18:22)
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives the utterance, to be the initial evidence of this experience. We believe in the operation of the nine Gifts of the Spirit and encourage our people to live so that these gifts may be manifest in their lives. (Acts 2:4; Acts 10:44-46; Acts 19:6, 1 Corinthians 12:4-11)
The vision at The Way Church of Miami is to empower His people from all walks of life around the world to fulfill their purpose and calling in Christ.
We believe in reaching the lost (those who do not know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord & Savior) and teaching the saved (believers who want to enhance their relationship with the Lord).Simply put, we are passionate about Jesus, His Word and His people.
Our church credo is the acronym ABC – Attend, Belong and Connect.